Kubota - 4 cyl - 16V - Turbo Stage 3B - Common Rail - EGR Injection with electronic control
16+16 synchronized reverser
2120÷2370 (rollbar) 2325÷2405 (Protector cab)
TGF 10900 R - Super low profile steering tractor
The Series R orchard tractor
The TGF is a steering mono-directional tractor with different sized wheels and a low centre of gravity with a lateral gearbox and electrical lift*. It is a perfect example of how a compact tractor can offer the same amount of space and drive comfort as a traditional tractor. The central tunnel is completely free of levers, which provides easy access aboard and drive comfort. The inverter, positioned on the right (the only one of its category to have one) guarantees ease of use.
With its only 174 cm-height, Protector 100is a low pressurized cab which unites comfort and visibility along with the best existing protection level: up to now it is the only compact, cat-4 certified pressurized cab in the market. The cat. 4 pressurization ensures the best insulation from plant protection products ever achieved in the low profile cabs.
The “butterfly” profile steel frame with continuous radius of curvature makes for a racy profile with no projecting elements.
The cab's hermetic sealing and the pressurization are monitored by the AirControl device on the driving control panel. The environment remains thus healthy and safe during the handling of chemicals. Thanks ti the active carbon filter, inside Protectorthe operator breathes perfectly clean air.
The rear window looking onto the equipment guarantees great rear visibility, which altogether with the control ergonomics and the two wheel-inspection windows give 360° control with maximum comfort.
- Hydraulic system with individual pipes and O ring gaskets on all joints;
- “Heavy Duty” electrical system;
- Pre-testing of the before assembly;
- 20” and 24” wheels with iron or cast iron flanges with 6 fixed catches with square base bolts and reinforced wheel hubs. Improved fixing studs make the wheels more resistant against loads and lateral thrusts.
Protector – A structural, super-low cab with Cat. 4 pressurisation certificate. It has a super-low profile (up to 174 cm) and offers total protection from smoke, vapour and aerosols. The hydraulics system is completely fixed onto the chassis: less noise in the cab, specific pretesting before assembly, easier maintenance.
- Inverter lever on the right
- Gear lever under the steering wheel
- Adjustable steering wheel height and angle
- Wider brake pedals
- Completely free tunnel
- New additional hydraulic fittings
- New improved work accessories, third point, lifting bar etc
- Basic hydraulic system: 3 double effect distributers + 1 oil return. Optional: flow dividers for the controls of 5DE + 1RO + 1ROD “drainage”, electrically regulated constant delivery, standard mechanical draft control lift, electronic draft control lift with damping*;
- Differential controls and electro-hydraulic traction disengagement, electro-hydraulic PTO engagement control, hydraulic outlets above the mudguards.
- New PTO 540/540S: Ideal for working with a PTO at low revolutions (350/400 rpm) and high power requirement, for example with certain types of crop sprayers for specific uses; - Eco-Mode – optional for the reduction of rpm once speeds of 40 km/h have been reached - Electronic safety system – Should the traction be disengaged, the re-engagement during acceleration is automatic, thus guaranteeing accurate, efficient braking. -Damping – With the powerlift in action, it reduces oscillation caused by equipment – available as standard in combination with the mechanical draft control lift or the electronic draft control lift*.
Agility & Design
The TGF Ergit R represents a step forward in terms of stability, traction and comfort. It is the lowest and narrowest 100cv for orchards and vineyards currently available on the market and can be ordered with two different types of reducers for the rear wheels of 20 and 24 inches. This provides two new settings that increase stability, reduce pitching and offer new possibilities for improving comfort on the platform.
Despite the increased volume of the 3B engine due to the new exhaust gas DPF filters, the height of the bonnet remains the same as on previous models, which provides advantageous frontal visibility.
Full Chassis with Oscillation
ACTIO™, This Full Chassis with Oscillation is comprised of a solid cast-iron chassis fixed to the axles and housing the tractor transmission. It features a central joint with a longitudinal oscillation of up to 15°. The two oscillating ends follow the contour of the terrain independently, thus assuring stability and traction at all times. The constant adherence of the tires to the ground allows engine power to be entirely transferred to the ground, thus increasing performance and safety.
The ACTIO™ chassis requires a “projecting” engine configuration in order to assure a low center of gravity and an equal division of the weight of the tractor: 60% on the front axle; 40% on the rear axle. This is an ideal balance with implements attached as it distributes 50% of the weight on each axle.
Active121 is a strategic web agency which offers professional advice and innovative solutions to optimize business performance.
ANTONIO CARRARO SPA Via Caltana, 24 - 35011 CAMPODARSEGO PD - Italy
Iscritta nel registro delle Imprese di Padova in data 19.02.1996 REA 126503 del 26.02.1976
Capitale Sociale in EURO deliberato-sottoscritto-versato 2.157.265,55
Sistema di amministrazione e controllo - CONSIGLIO DI AMMINISTRAZIONE
AC Full Chassis with Oscillation - cast iron full chassis hosting the tractor's transmission. with a central articulated joint which allows a longitudinal oscillation up to 15°; this system allows the tractor to keep up with the soil's sinuosity ensuring constant traction and grip. [read]
The short wheelbase and tight steering radius make the tractor extremely agile in crop rows. To further reduce the turning radius, the steering* brakes can be utilized, while accentuating the steering effect obtained thanks to the double-acting constant velocity joints.
EXG Extended Warranty
As a proof of its reliability, Antonio Carraro offers, in addition to its two-year standard warranty, an extension of warranty coverage up to three or four years, called EXG Maximum Protection. [read]
ESC (ERGIT R)
Electronic and automatic speed and engine rev control device. It memorizes and modulates the tractor speed at the operator's discretion.
Air suspension with load display - reclining backrest - lumbar support.
Pneumatic suspension seat with height regulation and automatic driver-weight adjustment (from 50 kg ti 130 kg).
Tubular steel guard protecting the bodywork; integrates the third-point for the front lift.
Vertical tie-rod and hydraulic thirdpoint
Optimizes the positioning and inclination of the equipment.
Available on demand the front lifting system for the use frontal implements.
The soundproof cab offers also an automatically controlled air conditioning system.