With roll bar (Kg): 2130 to 2230 | With Air cab (Kg): 2320 to 2420
TRX 8900 R - Isodiametric steering reversible tractor
Always, everywhere, anytime.
A reversible, equal wheel tractor, slender and nippy, built to adapt to a large number of possible activities.
It has good ground clearance despite its low setting, which renders it versatile in all conditions with optimal power and stability even in difficult conditions such as changes in lateral or vertical slopes, in narrow spaces on kiwi crops and in vineyards under awnings. The TRX is especially suitable for crop spraying and working amongst narrow rowed crops on steep slopes.
- ROPS-FOPS homologation (rollover - falling objects protection system) with category 4 pressurisation (dust, aerosol, vapour);
- The new curved roof increases visibility, optimizes the airflow and eliminates noise in the cab;
- More driving comfort thanks to the monolithic cab-platform structure.
JMC* - Joystick Multi Controller
- Proportional control of the double effect hydraulic outlets;
- Control of lift and floater;
- Electric control and activation of continuous delivery;
- Potentiometer regulators of hydraulic flow;
- PTO on-off;
- Triple regulation of position;
- Uniflex suspension on-off*;
- On-off joystick with double speed electric selection;
- On-off control of the double effect hydraulic outlets;
- Control of the lift and floater;
- Triple regulation of position;
- Uniflex suspension on-off*.
- Electronic safety system– Should the traction be disengaged, the re-engagement during acceleration is automatic, thus guaranteeing accurate, efficient braking;
- Reversible control tower – insulated and soundproofed, designed to increase space, comfort and quietness. Suspended pedals.
- Damping– With the powerlift in action, it reduces oscillation caused by equipment – available as standard in combination with the mechanical draft control lift or the electronic draft control lift*.
- New PTO 540/540S: Ideal for working with a PTO at low revolutions (350/400 rpm) and high power requirement, for example with certain types of crop sprayers for specific uses;
- Much more in the same space – Despite having moved on to a more bulky Stage 3B engine, the bonnet dimensions and forward visibility have remained the same.
Antonio Carraro S.p.A. is directly committed to the continuous development and improvement of its website, with an in-house team in charge of graphics, content and coordination.
ANTONIO CARRARO SPA Via Caltana, 24 - 35011 CAMPODARSEGO PD - Italy
Iscritta nel registro delle Imprese di Padova in data 19.02.1996 REA 126503 del 26.02.1976
Capitale Sociale in EURO deliberato-sottoscritto-versato 2.157.265,55
Sistema di amministrazione e controllo - CONSIGLIO DI AMMINISTRAZIONE
AC Full Chassis with Oscillation - cast iron full chassis hosting the tractor's transmission. with a central articulated joint which allows a longitudinal oscillation up to 15°; this system allows the tractor to keep up with the soil's sinuosity ensuring constant traction and grip. [read]
RGS™ Rev-Guide System, is the AC reversible driving system on a rotating turret which inverts the driving direction in just a few seconds in order to work efficiently with towed or frontal equipment. Simply turn the seat/steering wheel/dash/pedal assembly 180° for an identical, but reverse, driving direction. MORE
The short wheelbase and tight steering radius make the tractor extremely agile in crop rows. To further reduce the turning radius, the steering* brakes can be utilized, while accentuating the steering effect obtained thanks to the double-acting constant velocity joints.
| Stability at all times
The Damping system, which is fitted as standard equipment and, when activated, compensates for stresses transmitted from the mounted implements, thereby increasing comfort while protecting both driver and machine from possible harm.
ESC / CRUISE CONTROL (ERGIT R)
Electronic and automatic speed and engine rev control device. It memorizes and modulates the tractor speed at the operator's discretion.
The UNIFLEX suspension with coaxial cylinders maximises its efficiency thanks to a reduced number of friction points. Its innovative concept allows the equipment to follow and adapt itself to the contours of the ground, keeping the ground pressure constant thus benefitting speed and work precision.
Air suspension with load display - reclining backrest - lumbar support.
EXG Extended Warranty
As a proof of its reliability, Antonio Carraro offers, in addition to its two-year standard warranty, an extension of warranty coverage up to three or four years, called EXG Maximum Protection. [read]
Vertical tie-rod and hydraulic thirdpoint
Optimizes the positioning and inclination of the equipment.
Available on demand the front lifting system for the use frontal implements.
The soundproof cab offers also an automatically controlled air conditioning system.